Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
1. National Best Friends Day (June 8th, 2022) Happy National Best Friends Day! Whether it’s someone you’ve stayed close with since childhood, a coworker, or even a family member, we all have that one person in our lives we can count on for anything.
Your best friend might live down the street or across the country, but for me, distance doesn’t mean a thing. It doesn’t matter if I saw my best friend last week or last year — we can always pick up where we left off!
In the spirit of National Best Friends Day, I’d love to hear about your absolute favorite memory with your best friend. Leave your story in the comments, and of course, bonus points for photos!
2. Father’s Day (June 19th, 2022) Our dads and father figures are some of the first and most important men in our lives, and this holiday is all about appreciating all they’ve done for us.
Whether you’ll be spending today with your father, creating a meaningful celebration for your husband, or simply celebrating all the fathers and father figures out there, make today a day you’ll remember forever. Who will you be celebrating Father’s Day with?
3. First Day of Summer (June 21st, 2022) It’s the day we’ve all been waiting for — Happy First Day of Summer! I’m so excited for everything that this warm, sunny season has in store, especially vacations, days at the pool, and of course, backyard barbecues!
With all the summer activities and traditions out there, it seems like there’s never enough time to do everything you want to do. But, some things you just can’t miss out on! What’s your “must-do” summer activity?
4. Now that summer vacations are on the horizon, it’s a great time to start thinking about what you’ll pack in your suitcase! Whether you’re heading out for a tropical getaway or roughing it camping in the woods for a week, the right outfits can make or break your trip.
Some occasions call for long, flowy dresses and beach cover-ups, while a comfortable pair of shorts and a few of your favorite tanks suit other trips better. What will you be packing for your next summer trip?!
5. I don’t know about you, but my favorite part of the early days of summer is finally getting to wear all my favorite sundresses, t-shirts, and shorts again! While the perfect outfit can take any summer activity to the next level, it’s really how we accessorize that makes or breaks a look!
Scarves, long necklaces, and sunglasses are always popular this time of year, and even though I like to switch it up from time to time, I still have my favorites! What are your go-to summer accessories?
6. Since cabi’s Spring 2022 collection dropped this past January, we’ve released three limited sets of New Arrivals: the Sublime collection, the Radiant collection, and our most recent set, the Magical collection!
The Sublime collection featured favorites like the Weekend dress and Lyric top. The Radiant collection introduced us to the beloved Spirit dress and gorgeous Canyon shorts. Then, the Magical collection gave us the Sunset kimono, a beach necessity, and the amazing Cabana top and shorts!
Each set brought something new to the table, and I can confidently say that these are some of my all-time favorite New Arrivals! Which is your favorite of the season? The Sublime collection, Radiant collection, or Magical collection?
7. Everyone has different opinions when it comes to the best summer activity. But, whether you like to camp, lay out in the sun, or play sports like tennis or volleyball, nearly everyone loves spending time on the water!
Some people like to boat, others love to jet ski. If you’re like me, even lounging on a pool float with a drink in your hand sounds like a great time! There might be a few water-related activities you enjoy, but there’s one question I always ask my friends for their opinion on: would you rather spend time in the ocean or a pool?
8. Sunday is quite possibly my favorite day of the week. Even though Saturday and Sunday are both meant for relaxing, unwinding, and spending time doing the things we love the most, life can get crazy sometimes!
Saturdays are hit or miss, but I can always count on my Sunday mornings. I love sleeping in, watching the morning news, then heading to my favorite local coffee shop to get a specialty latte before anything. Then, I have the rest of the day to spend in the garden, reading, or watching my favorite movies!
What about you — what’s your Sunday morning ritual?
9. Textured tops, silk scarves, and comfy-coastal style — these are just a few of the trends stylists are predicting for summer 2022, and I’m loving them all!
While your personal style is unique to you, it never hurts to try some new trendy pieces each season and see how you feel about them. Who knows?! You may even find something you love and add a new element to your wardrobe!
What are some of the summer trends you’ve heard about lately? Which are you most excited about?!
10. There’s still some time to plan before the 4th of July comes around, but it’s never too early to start thinking of ways to make this year’s celebration the best one ever!
No 4th of July celebration is complete without friends, fireworks, and most importantly, great food! Whether you’ll be hosting your own backyard barbecue or attending a friend’s, the right dish can be the best part of the night.
What’s your favorite appetizer to bring to a 4th of July celebration? Bonus points for recipes!
11. Some of the best memories are made during the summer. You might look back fondly on your last bonfire with friends before going off to college, or you may reminisce on the first trip to the beach you took with your family. There’s just something about warm weather, longer days, and the promise of vacation that makes us feel nostalgic!
We’re in the early days of summer now, and I’m so excited to spend the next few months having experiences I’ll remember forever. But for now, I’d love to hear about some of your favorite memories of summers past!
Let me know in the comments — what’s your #1 summer memory?
12. There are lots of TV shows that we’ll proudly state our love of. There might be one show you host viewing parties for, or one you tell all your friends and family members to check out.
But, no matter who you are, I guarantee that you have at LEAST one show you’d never publicly admit to loving! Maybe you’re a closet reality TV fan, or perhaps you change the channel whenever someone walks in on you watching daytime soap operas.
Even though it may be embarrassing, there’s no better way to make new friends than to learn you both have the same favorite “bad” TV show! So, let’s talk about it — what’s your guilty pleasure program?
13. I may be a cabi Stylist, but I am a cabi fan first and foremost! I have a closet full of pieces from this season’s collection and seasons past, including a few go-to summer pieces.
I love flowing dresses like the Swoon and Weekend dresses, cute sets like the Cabana top and shorts and Leisure playsuit, and fun shorts like the new waterfall-colored Button Fly shorts and rose-colored Canyon shorts! But, if I had to pick one, I’d say the Swoon dress is my ultimate summer go-to.
What about you? What’s your #1 go-to cabi piece of the summer?
14. One of my favorite things about cabi is how well they coordinate their collections! While no collection would be complete without a few wild cards, there are so many amazing ways to mix and match different pieces.
If you want to go for a more monochromatic look, the Backyard tee matches the Canyon shorts perfectly. If you’re more of a fan of pattern-mixing, you might want to try the Cabana shorts and the Petal tank!
With the current collection or with past collections, how do you mix and match cabi? What’s your favorite unexpected combination?
15. Some songs are perfect for fall, while others are a better fit for a snowy drive. But, some of my all-time favorite songs are those that scream “summer!”
Whether you’re a fan of rock, country, or pop music, we all have at least one song that makes us want to roll the windows down and sing at the top of our lungs — you might listen to it on the way back from dinner, or during a road trip to your vacation destination!
What’s your ultimate song of the summer?