Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
Prompt Ideas for November
1. (National Stress Awareness Day — November 1st, 2023) November 1st marks National Stress Awareness Day. And while stress is a normal part of life, it’s important to find ways to manage it!
When I’m feeling stressed out, the first thing I do is take a long shower and put on a comfy outfit. Then, I take some time to do a little self care! It sounds simple, but feeling clean and put-together really makes a difference for me.
What’s your go-to stress management technique?
2. (Daylight Savings Time Ends — November 5th, 2023) It’s that time again! Remember to set your clocks back one hour, because Daylight Savings Time is officially over.
I’m not too excited that it’ll be getting dark earlier, but I am excited to get an extra hour of sleep in the morning!
How do you feel about this time change — yay or nay?
3. (Thanksgiving — November 23rd, 2023) Happy Thanksgiving! I’m ready to spend the day cooking, eating, and best of all, spending time with family and friends!
Everyone does Thanksgiving a little differently. But I think we can all agree that the variety of side dishes is one of the best parts!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
4. (Black Friday — November 24th, 2023) Thanksgiving was fun, but now I’m ready to shop til I drop on Black Friday!
More and more people are starting to shop online this weekend, but I still love waking up early and heading to the mall as soon as the stores open.
How do you shop on Black Friday — online or in person?
5. (Small Business Saturday — November 25th, 2023) You probably did a lot of shopping at big box stores yesterday. Now, spend today supporting small businesses on Small Business Saturday!
As a small business owner myself, this day is very dear to my heart. Let’s spread the love around!
Drop your favorite small business in the comments.
6. I’m already starting to see holiday decorations as I drive around town!
Some people like to wait until just a couple of weeks before the holidays to put up decorations, but I love seeing them in November. The holiday season goes by so fast, and I want to appreciate it for as long as possible!
What’s your take — start decorating now or wait until mid-December?
7. Cabi released the Charm Collection a few weeks ago, and I’ve been loving your pictures with the new pieces!
The Flora Blouse and Ford Jacket are early frontrunners, but my favorite from this collection is the Santa Fe Wrap. I love the colors, fit, and pattern — it just screams “fall!”
What’s your favorite item from the Charm Collection?
8. So far, we’ve seen two sets of New Arrivals this season — the Impress Collection and the Charm Collection.
The Impress Collection gave us everything we needed for that transitional time between Summer and Fall, and the Charm Collection was full of all the lux knits and velvets you could need during late Fall and Winter!
Now that you’ve had some time with both collections, I’d love to know — do you prefer the Impress Collection or the Charm Collection?
9. A night out is always fun, but nothing beats a quiet movie night at home! All you need is a good movie, a few friends, and of course, lots of snacks!
Popcorn is a crowd favorite, but I love starting off movie night by making a big charcuterie board and pouring a glass of wine.
What are your must-have movie night snacks?
10. One of my favorite things about cabi is how long the pieces last. I still have clothes from five years ago hanging in my closet, and the way they hold up, I expect them to stay in great condition for another five years!
Because of cabi’s durability, vintage pieces are still popular today. With that in mind, here’s my question for you — what’s your favorite vintage cabi item? Bonus points for photos!