Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
Prompt Ideas for May
1. (Cinco de Mayo, May 5th, 2023) Happy Cinco de Mayo! Even though this is technically a Mexican holiday, I love celebrating it in the States every year!
Tonight, I’ll be celebrating by meeting up with my girlfriends for margaritas at happy hour. Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? If so, what are your plans for tonight?!
2. (Mother’s Day, May 14th, 2023) Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, grandmas, and bonus moms out there!
Our mothers dedicate their lives to taking care of us, and today’s an opportunity to show them some appreciation.
How will you be celebrating Mother’s Day? If you’re up for it, I’d love to see some photos of you with your mothers or kids down below!
3. (National Wine Day, May 25th, 2023) There’s nothing better than relaxing with a nice glass of wine at the end of a long day, and National Wine Day is the perfect excuse for it!
I love all types of wine, but I think rose is my favorite. What type of wine will you be celebrating National Wine Day with?
4. (Memorial Day, May 29th, 2023) Most people associate Memorial Day with the unofficial start of summer. But, it’s important to remember the real reason behind this holiday — honoring those who have served and died for our country.
That’s why every time I go to a Memorial Day event, I make sure to wear red, white, and blue to show some patriotism! Here’s what I’ll be wearing today.
How are you celebrating Memorial Day? If you’re wearing red, white, and blue like me, drop a photo of your outfit in the comments!
5. I absolutely adore the weather this time of year. It’s warm but not too hot, and since the sun stays out longer, I have plenty of time to sit on the porch and watch the sunset or start a bonfire in the backyard!
In my opinion, there’s no better time to spend outside during the summer than the early evening hours. What’s your favorite way to spend your summer evenings?
6. I can find something I love about every month of the year. But I have to say, I think May is my favorite month.
The weather is absolutely perfect, the flowers are starting to bloom, and best of all, there aren’t too many mosquitos out yet!
If you had to pick, what would you say your favorite month of the year is? What’s the thing you love most about it?
7. A few weeks ago, cabi released the second set of Spring ‘23 New Arrivals — the Play Off Collection!
I think this is one of the best sets cabi has ever released. I love the pastel shades of mauve and lemon, and I especially love the summery prints!
If I had to pick my favorite piece, I’d choose the Drift top. The colors go together beautifully, and the floral print just screams “summer!” What’s your favorite piece from the Play Off Collection?
8. Now that summer weather is here, it’s time for your favorite dresses and shorts!
Something I’ve never understood is why people associate dresses with “dressing up” — it’s just so much easier to throw on a dress than try to find the perfect shorts to go with my shirt!
So, it goes without saying that I definitely prefer dresses over shorts and a tank top. But, what’s your opinion?
9. As soon as the sun starts peeking out through the clouds, I just cannot resist the urge to fill my house and porch with potted plants!
I have plants that have been a part of the family for years, and seeing them flourish in the summer makes up for all the time I spend worrying about them throughout the winter.
Do you keep plants in your house? If so, drop a picture of your favorite in the comments!
10. If you’d asked me a few years ago, I’d say that TV before bed is an absolute must. But recently, I’ve started reading a few chapters of a book before I go to sleep, and I’ll never go back!
We’ve all been hearing for years that watching TV before bed messes with your circadian rhythm, and let me tell you — the science doesn’t lie! I fall asleep much faster and wake up more refreshed than ever.
Do you like to read before bed? Or do you still love falling asleep to your favorite sitcom?