June 2023 Group Prompts
Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
Prompt Ideas for June
1. (National Best Friends Day, June 8th, 2023) Happy National Best Friends Day!
In my opinion, it’s okay to have more than one person you consider your “best friend.” I’ve called lots of people my best friend over the years, but my #1 has been the same throughout almost my entire life.
We met in elementary school, and even though life has taken us down different paths, I still love catching up with her whenever I can!
In honor of National Best Friends Day, share a picture of you and your BFF down below!
2. (Father’s Day, June 18th, 2023) Happy Father’s Day to all the dads and father figures out there!
On Father’s Day, I like to ask people about their favorite memories with their dads. I think mine was the first time I went fishing! My family stayed at a lake house, and my dad and I sat there all day catching and releasing fish back into the water.
What’s your favorite memory with your father?
3. (First Day of Summer, June 21st, 2023) Today’s the day we’ve all been waiting for — Summer is officially here!
Now that we’re officially in the Summer season, I’m asking everyone the same question: where are you going for Summer vacation?! Are you going somewhere new, or do you visit the same place every year?
4. Cabi’s latest set of New Arrivals, the Play Up Collection, might have only featured three pieces, but I think they’re all some of the best we’ve ever seen!
Just in time for Summer, the Play Up Collection included those wide knits and billowy silhouettes we all love when we go to the beach. Of the three, I’d say the Unwind Cover-Up is my absolute favorite.
What about you — what’s your favorite beach-ready piece in the Play Up Collection?
5. When it’s hot and humid outside, the last thing I want is my hair frizzing up and sticking to my face and neck. So, it goes without saying that I’m a huge fan of up-dos in the Summer months!
If I’m just hanging out around the house or running out for some quick errands, I love a ponytail or a messy bun. But, if I’m going out to lunch or shopping with friends, I usually do a French braid!
What’s your favorite hairstyle to keep yourself cool in the Summer?
6. When it’s cold outside, all I want to do is snuggle up on my couch and watch my favorite show. But once it gets warmer out, my motivation to try new things skyrockets!
Every Summer, I try to do one thing I’ve never done before. This summer, I think I’d like to try scuba diving!
What’s the #1 thing you want to try (or already have!) for the first time this summer?
7. My vacation suitcase is always packed with dresses. They’re so easy to accessorize, they keep me cool on hot days, and best of all, there’s a dress for every occasion!
As a dress fanatic, I love all the dresses in cabi’s Spring ‘23 Collection. But, the Samba Dress is my favorite by far! What’s your cabi dress of the summer?
8. There’s nothing better than driving down the road with the windows open and my favorite song playing!
I have a few go-to songs that make it onto my Summer playlist every year, but I love adding new songs throughout the season. Now that I’m looking for recommendations, my question for you is, what’s your song of the Summer?!
9. I’m the type of girl who needs a fresh mani/pedi at all times — especially during the Summer when I pull out all my sandals!
Whenever I get my nails done, my only requirement is that my fingers and toes match. I love cycling through different colors, and sometimes, I’ll even get my nails done to match a specific outfit!
What’s your philosophy when it comes to mani/pedis — same color every time or mix it up?
10. Everyone needs a little self-care from time to time. Whenever I feel like I want to treat myself, I book an appointment to get my hair done, then go home and do a full skincare routine! Masks, exfoliating treatments, moisturizing…the whole nine yards!
What’s your self-care routine when you want to treat yourself to a little something extra?