Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
Prompt Ideas for July
1. (Independence Day: July 4th, 2023) Happy Independence Day!
Of all the summer holidays, I think this is the one I look forward to most each year. I spend the afternoon with family and friends, and once it gets dark out, it’s time for fireworks!
My town does an annual fireworks display each year. But, if we don’t make it, we still celebrate with some sparklers in the backyard!
What’s your favorite way to watch fireworks on the Fourth of July — out on the town or in your backyard?
2. (National Ice Cream Day: July 16th, 2023) It’s National Ice Cream Day! I don’t know about you, but I’ll definitely be stopping by my favorite ice cream shop later tonight.
I’m a big ice cream lover, and it’s so much fun to try new flavors. But, I do have a few favorites! I love mint chip, cookie dough, and my go-to is Rocky Road in a waffle cone!
What flavor of ice cream will you be celebrating National Ice Cream Day with?
3. When I was first introduced to the Emoji world, I wasn’t a huge fan — but now, I don’t know what I would do without them!
I love adding special emojis next to my friends’ and family members’ contact names in my phone, putting “stickers” on the photos I post, and of course, using them in my text messages!
One thing I love asking people about is their three most-used emojis. Here are mine:
What are the three most-used Emojis in your keyboard?
4. Cabi’s Spring ‘23 Collection was truly one for the books. I’m sad to see this collection go, but I’m so excited for everyone to see what we have in store for Fall ‘23!
Whenever we retire one collection and get ready to bring in a new one, I like to reflect on my favorite pieces. The Spectator Shirt was a favorite with my clients, and I saw so many cabi girls rocking the Pounce Blouse!
But, I think my absolute favorite Spring ‘23 piece was the Samba Dress. I love the olive green color, and the black and white floral pattern is so unique!
What was your absolute favorite piece from the Spring ‘23 Collection?
5. Whenever I’m in the car listening to my throwback playlist, it gets me nostalgic for my concert-going days!
I’d love to relive my youth and go to a concert every weekend during the summer. But, as we all know, other things begin to take priority as we get older, and now I probably only get around to a concert every year or two. Some are for artists I loved when I was younger, and some are local bands I see at my favorite happy hour spot.
If you love live music as much as I do, I’m curious to know — what was the last concert you went to? Was it a big arena concert or a local band at your favorite pub?
6. It may sound cliche, but nothing puts me in a better mood than getting those endorphins flowing with a good workout!
It’s tough to find the time to get a little exercise in, so most of us end up going to the gym or jogging through the neighborhood at the crack of dawn or after work once the sun begins to set.
Early morning exercisers make a great case, but I would always rather do an evening workout. It’s the last thing on my agenda before I start to settle down for bed, and I love knowing all I need to do after is take a cool shower and relax.
What do you think? Is it better to workout in the early mornings or the early evenings?
7. It’s easy to put on a white t-shirt before I go and run my afternoon errands, but I think it’s important to take advantage of the weather, sunlight, and color of the summer season and put some color in my outfit!
I’m not always the most confident in bright colors, but there’s one I love wearing all shades of — blue! Whether it’s a baby blue tank or a royal blue blouse, I definitely think blue is my color.
What’s your favorite color to brighten up an outfit with?
8. Now that a lot of movies come out on streaming services the same day they start playing in theaters, it seems like there’s very few people who still actually go to the movies!
I’m usually part of the at-home watching crowd, but it is nice to get out of the house and go buy some overpriced popcorn at the theater every once in a while! If you’re looking for a new date night activity or a way to spend some time with the kids, you can never go wrong with a movie on the big screen.
What’s your favorite way to watch in this new streaming-centric world — go to the movies or watch at home?
9. You can never be sure which predicted trends will actually take off in the fashion world. But, I’m already plotting how to incorporate some of what we’ve seen on the runway into my Fall ‘23 wardrobe!
One thing I’ve been seeing making a comeback everywhere is 80’s fashion — I’m talking trench coats, power suits, and big shoulder pads! The idea of these styles coming back might horrify some people, but I’m excited to see a modern take on it.
Have you heard of any interesting Fall ‘23 trends? What are you most excited for?!
10. There’s never a bad time for a sweet treat! When I’m craving candy, I usually go for gummies — I love my gummy bears, Sour Patch Kids, and Twizzlers!
But when you’re in the mood for it, chocolate really hits the spot. It might be an unpopular opinion, but I think dark chocolate is the best of all. I especially love Lindt’s dark chocolate bars with sea salt!
What’s your take on chocolate — do you like white, milk, or dark?