Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
Prompt Ideas for January
1. (New Year’s Day, January 1st, 2023) Happy New Year to all my followers!
Now that 2023 is officially here, I’ve been thinking a lot about my New Year’s Resolution.
I don’t always make one, but this year, my resolution is to focus more on running my business and building great relationships with all my wonderful clients!
What about you — have you made a New Year’s Resolution?
2. In many places, January is the snowiest month of the year. If I don’t have any errands to run or places to be, there is something truly magical about waking up to a blanket of snow covering my yard.
But, the novelty wears off quickly once I have to dig my car out and leave the house!
How do you feel about snow days — love them or hate them?
3. With every new year comes new possibilities. There are new activities to try, new places to go, and new people to meet!
I haven’t made many plans for this year yet, but there’s one thing I know I want to do — try as many new things as possible, even if it pushes me out of my comfort zone!
The best memories are made when you’re doing things you never expected to do, and that’s a philosophy I’ll try to carry with me throughout the year.
What’s the #1 thing you want to try in 2023?
4. As much as I love the holiday season, there’s no denying how stressful it can be! Now that the craziness of the holidays is over, I want to take some time to relax and unwind.
Most of the year, I’m constantly on the go and looking for an excuse to take some time for myself. But, once I finally decide to take a break, it’s tough to slow down!
So, I’d love to get your input — how do you relax after the holidays?
5. There’s one question people ask more in January than anything else — “what’s your goal for this year?”
Whether we realize it or not, I think we all subconsciously set goals when a new year comes around. Sometimes, we can easily accomplish these goals. But other times, we lose steam and abandon them.
Part of my goal this year is to actually MEET my goal, so I’m looking for a few tips! Do you have a strategy for achieving your personal or professional goals?
6. Whether you wake up and get dressed to the nines or put on a comfy sweater, we all have a signature office style.
Some people say dressing up makes them feel more motivated for a day at the office, but I value comfort over everything else!
My signature work style includes my favorite sweater and my go-to pair of jeans, paired with some cute short heels and some studded earrings.
What about you — is your go-to office look more comfortable or more professional?
7. When you’re planning to spend time with your spouse, friends, or even family members, there’s one big question to answer before anything else — are you doing a night out or a night in?
Getting ready for a night out is somewhat of an event in itself. You need to pick the perfect location, find an outfit to match and do your hair and makeup before you’re even ready to walk out the door.
But, when you have a night in with takeout from your favorite restaurant, it’s really a come-as-you-are event!
Which do you prefer — a night out or a night in?
8. As much as I loved all the gorgeous pieces in cabi’s Fall ‘22 Collection, I’m getting more excited every day about the upcoming Spring ‘23 Collection!
It means not only a ton of fun new tops, bottoms, and accessories to wear and share with my clients, but it also means that spring is finally on its way after so many months of cold weather.
What are you most excited to see in this new cabi collection?
9. We’re getting ready to say goodbye to the Fall ‘22 Collection, so I’d like to take some time and look back on some of the beautiful styles cabi shared with us this season.
Out of every item in the collection, I think my favorite is the comfy, super stylish Serpent wrap. But, I’m also planning on wearing my Cloud cardigan until the weather hits 70 degrees!
Which Fall ‘22 pieces have a place to stay in your closet?
10. You can learn a lot about a person by asking one question — “are you a morning person?”
I’m definitely more of a night owl, but I have to say that I really envy people who can wake up with the sun and get their day started as early as possible!
When you wake up early, there’s plenty of time to make some breakfast and a cup of coffee, then sit in the living room and catch up on the morning news.
But, when you stay up late and sleep in, you can watch “just one more” episode of your favorite Netflix series before bed!
What about you — would you rather wake up early or stay up late?
11. Almost everyone subscribes to at least one streaming service, meaning you no longer have to wait a week between episodes of your favorite show — you can just turn on Netflix and binge an entire season in one night!
I have finished an entire series in just a couple of weekends before. But, when I binge like that, I’m always sad it’s over so fast.
Now, I have a new technique — I watch one episode at night (sometimes two!) and then save the next for the following day. I can still watch on my own schedule, but I get to see my favorite characters for much longer!
What’s your streaming style? Would you rather binge a show or watch it on a schedule?
12. Let’s talk about one of my favorite things — jewelry!
Jewelry can make or break an outfit, and sometimes, I spend more time picking out the right necklace and earrings to go with an outfit than I spend picking out the outfit itself.
Everybody does jewelry differently. Some people like big statement necklaces and dangly hoops, and others prefer tiny pendant necklaces and diamond studs.
Different outfits call for different jewelry, but we all have a preference!
Do you always go with either statement jewelry or subtle jewelry? Or do you switch it up based on your outfit?
13. Disposable cameras are making a comeback, and there are tons of services online where you can upload photos from your phone and have them mail you the prints!
Even though our phones can store thousands of pictures for us, it’s always nice to spruce up your home with photos of friends and family or store them in photo albums to share with future generations.
Although photo albums are a bit of a lost art, creating them is still one of my favorite ways to relax and unwind.
When was the last time you created a photo album or scrapbook? Is it something you like to do too, or would you rather hang framed pictures throughout your house?
14. We can’t know for sure what will be popular in 2023 in terms of clothing just yet, but I have read some trend predictions I’m very excited about!
Vogue is predicting more sheer and textured fabrics, with lots of feathered and fringe designs.
But, the predicted trend I’m most excited about is something we can all get behind — clothing with extra pockets!
Have you heard about any fun trend predictions for 2023? If so, what are you most excited about?
15. We all have those things that can cheer us up on even the worst of days. Something as simple as your guilty pleasure show and your favorite candy can really turn a day around!
When I’m having a less-than-perfect day, there are three things you could bring me to put a smile on my face: a latte, some gummy bears, and a new pair of fuzzy socks!
What about you — what are three things that can cheer you up on your worst days?