April 2023 Group Prompts
Asking your Facebook Group members questions is a great way to increase engagement! Groups are very people-oriented pages, and you want your members to get the most out of their experience.
While the following prompts will give you some ideas, remember - your page needs to be authentic to you and your personal brand! Before you choose a prompt, ask yourself a few questions:
● How is this relevant to me?
● Would I respond to this prompt myself?
● Will this bring value and spark conversation on my page?
At the end of the day, group prompts should do two things: help your followers get to know you better, and help you get to know your clients more personally! Adding pictures from your personal life that relate to the story you’re telling is always a great idea.
**Keep in mind that the anecdotal information in each prompt paragraph should be edited to apply to you and your interests.**
Prompt Ideas for April
1. (April Fool’s Day — April 1st, 2023) Happy April Fool’s Day! Pull any good pranks today?
Over the years, I have been at the receiving end of a lot of great April Fools pranks. Some of them have made me laugh, but others have thrown me into a full-blown panic! The one thing I’ve learned is, you can never be too careful or take anything too seriously when April 1st comes around!
What’s the best April Fools prank you’ve ever pulled? Or, if you’re not much of a trickster, what’s the best prank that’s been pulled on you?!
2. (Easter — April 9th, 2023) Whenever I think of Easter, it brings me back to my favorite childhood Easter tradition — Easter egg hunts!
Everyone does Easter egg hunts differently — some people hard boil and dye their own eggs with kits from the grocery store, while others buy those plastic eggs and fill them with treats!
At my house, we always did a combination of both. And if you got lucky, the plastic eggs were full of quarters and dollar bills!
How do you do Easter egg hunts — with real dyed eggs or filled plastic eggs? If you go the plastic route, what are they filled with?!
3. (National Pet Day — April 11th, 2023) There are very few things more important to me than my furry friends. And because it’s National Pet Day, I’m planning to spend all my free time with my dog today!
We’ll go for a long walk, pick out a new toy at the pet store, then wrap things up with a special dinner and cuddles on the couch!
How do you plan on making your furry friends feel special today? Bonus points for pictures of them looking their cutest!
4. (Earth Day — April 22nd, 2022) Today’s all about appreciating our beautiful planet — it’s Earth Day!
Every year on Earth Day, I join my neighbors for an annual neighborhood clean-up. We get together with a few trash bags and grabbers, then walk up and down the street cleaning up any trash we find.
Not only is it a fun way to connect with people I don’t see very often, but helping to clean my neighborhood really makes me feel like I’ve made a difference. How are you observing Earth Day today?
5. Everybody has that one celebrity who people always say they look like. Sometimes you agree and take it as a compliment, and other times you have no idea what that person is talking about!
Which celebrity do people say you look just like? Do you agree? Drop a side-by-side comparison below!
6. A few weeks ago, cabi released the first set of Spring ‘23 New Arrivals — the Play Back Collection!
With lots of bright greens and pinks, this collection features some of my all-time favorite Spring pieces. I especially love the reversible Samba dress and the Technicolor blouse!
What’s your favorite piece from the Play Back Collection?
7. Something a lot of my clients don’t realize is that you don’t need a big group of girlfriends to host a cabi Fashion Experience — you just need a couple of besties!
Some people like the more intimate experience of a smaller cabi show, while others would rather make a big night out of it and invite everyone they know!
How do you prefer your cabi Fashion Experiences — big or small?
8. Whenever I have a moment of free time, you can find me playing a game on my phone!
I love the classics, like Words With Friends and Candy Crush, but I have to admit…sometimes those in-game ads get me!
Now, I have a whole folder of games to choose from, so I can switch back and forth and never get bored! What’s the one phone game you just can’t stop playing?
9. My absolute favorite part of Spring is that moment when you see the flowers start to peek out from the grass. The color is starting to come back to the world, and I couldn’t be more excited about it!
Out of all the flowers I see popping up around my house, the Daffodils are my favorite — their bright yellow color never fails to cheer me up!
What flowers are you most excited to see this Spring?
10. As simple as it sounds, my ideal date night activity is going out for dinner at my favorite restaurant.
Sometimes it’s fun to switch it up and go somewhere new, but whenever I have a chance to pick where we go, I choose my favorite Mexican restaurant!
Margaritas, free chips and salsa with every order, and some in-house music? Sounds like a great time to me!
What’s your favorite type of restaurant to go out to on date night?